Monday, October 15, 2012

oakley replacement lenses if not I look good

m the Cave of the Arbitration Committee, but at least tens of kilometers apart our side even if the explosion of an artillery there nor do I feel.
Yan Na and I spent over three hours, was found located in the underground depths of the super cave, looking all around, this is simply another world on the ground floor of it, either here gravity too, oakleys relocation here is a good one.
The height of the cave about 45 meters look, if not I look good, almost not see the top of the cave where, do not doubt, though humans, four or five meters high, but for nature, four or five meters, it is equivalent to the human four or five microns or even tiny.
Cave is a vast, one can not see less than marginal, I have seen and Yan Na, the diameter of the cave, at least 30 km, an open is the best training ground!
Looking at this huge space,oakley replacement lenses, I could not help confidence, and so I went back to oakleys, specially crafted training equipment to mobilize all over then the Izumo teams,air jordan tennis shoes, and fast the wolf clan, Cheetah commando, closed training here, hehe ... I do not believe that I trained no one can be comparable to Beamon Corps, comparable to the ranks of the dragoons!
The last Chuan Songzhen after, I could not help sigh installed space bag, the back, have to spend large sums of money to set Chuan Songzhen prepare.
Rest, we started to leave to return, and soon, we all unknowingly, back to the training base of the Arbitration Commission.
Seen just a big cave, look to the cave here, I help despicable Pielepiezui of, this is too sma

No comments:

Post a Comment